Content Creation Strategy
How do you create a continuous stream of content for your website and social media to attract and grow your target audience?
In this comprehensive 2-day online course, you will learn to establish and implement an effective content creation strategy for your organisation – what content to create for your digital channels, who to create it for, when to post, and how to improve the performance of your content. You will also be equipped with the knowledge and tools to create written and visual content that is engaging, persuasive and of value to your target audience.
You will learn the fundamentals of writing for various types of content, shooting photos and videos with your mobile phone, editing picture layouts and videos, and knowing where to download FREE visual and audio content. In addition, you will discover ways to generate new ideas to keep your content continually fresh and exciting.
Skills You Will Learn
✓ Strategise and plan your content to engage your target audience
✓ Create content that is informative, educational, entertaining, inspirational, and persuasive
✓ Incorporate a wide range of writing techniques and learn about keywords & power words
✓ Shooting photos, videos and recording audio with your mobile phone
✓ Editing and producing graphic layouts, animation, and videos for your content
✓ Understand what data visualisation is and how to apply it to your created content
✓ Where to look for new content ideas and how to repurpose existing content
✓ Align your content strategy to your organisation’s business goals
Curriculum For This Course
- How to apply the 5 Cs marketing mix strategy to content creation
- What is content marketing and how it is different from advertising
- What constitutes content and what are its various forms
- What are the 5 key approaches to writing content
- What are keywords and power words, and how to use them
- Understand the fundamentals of shooting photos with your mobile phone
- Download FREE photos, clipart, and fonts without infringing copyright laws
- How to edit pictures and create graphic layouts for your content
- Learn the basics of data visualisation and how to use them in infographics and list posts
- Suitable picture file formats and sizes for the web and social media
- Shooting videos and recording audio with your mobile phone
- Download FREE video clips, GIFs, music, and sound effects without infringing copyright laws
- Create GIFs and convert them into videos and vice-versa
- Assemble photos, video clips, animation, text, audio and edit them into a completed video
- Suitable video and audio file formats and sizes for the web and social media
- How to plan your content and manage a content calendar
- Learn the basics of promoting and distributing your content
- Learn the basics of data analytics and how it can improve your content
- How to repurpose existing content and creatively generate new ones
- What are Content Management Systems and Platforms
Content Of Lesson
More About the Course
Whether you are new to content creation or you have several years of experience under your belt, this course will equip you with the knowledge and skills to create content that will keep your audience coming back for more. The course also provides you with a wide range of tools and resources that can be accessed and downloaded for free – this includes picture and video editing software.
The course will be conducted online via Zoom, so you need to be familiar with turning video/audio on and off, using the chat function, and sharing your screen. In addition, you would need to have Microsoft Powerpoint installed in your computer (ver. 2019 or subscribed to Microsoft 365 – earlier versions not compatible). It is also recommended for learners to have a basic proficiency in the English language.
Who Should Attend?
Content Creators, Social Media Managers, Bloggers, Vloggers, Copywriters, Entrepreneurs, Business Owners, and anyone who wants to be equipped with critical content planning, writing and visual production skills essential in today’s digital marketing space.
At emarsity, we want to make sure our learners have a full grasp of the course attended. Therefore, post-course support is critical to ensure your learnings are clearly understood.
Our comprehensive Post-Course Support Package comprises the following:
✓ 6 Months Email/Whatsapp Support.
Email us your queries after the course, we will point out where you can improve.
Course code: TGS-2021010368
Course Support Period: 22 Dec 2021 – 21 Dec 2023
Company UEN: 201600698N
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
6 months Post Course Support
6 months Free Refresher Course
Certificate of Completion
Your Course Instructor
Chris Minjoot is a senior marketing and communications professional with over 28 years’ experience as an in-house practitioner and as a consultant servicing clients from a wide range of industries. He possesses the unique combination of strategic, creative, technical, and writing skills critical for today’s integrated marketing needs.
A communications graduate, he was part of the team responsible for branding MindChamps (conceptualised its name) and establishing it as the #1 premium preschool in Singapore. His passion for education has led him to develop curricula and lecture on a wide range of marketing subjects including copywriting, content marketing, and social media. He possesses the WSQ Advanced Certificate in Learning & Performance (ACLP).
Testimonials From Learners
Attended the Digital Marketing for agent conducted by Kelvin. He is very knowledgeable and patient in making sure we understand the course. Will recommend based on:
1. Pre-course set up support by Kelvin ensure that we can learn to set up our own website in 1 day. Yes, you can learn to have your own website within 24h vs having to pay thousand of dollars to others to do for you.
2. Good paced learning and structured modules to help us understand, WordPress, SEO and Google Analytics
3. 5 star Post course support- Kelvin will help to answer any questions even after the course had ended
Highly recommend to agent who wants to understand what Digital marketing is all about, and want to set up own website.