LAUNCH EFFICIENT GOOGLE ADS AND FACEBOOK CAMPAIGNS
Digital Advertising (Google & Facebook) Hands-On
Google and Facebook are the 2 dominant platforms for digital marketing. They are the default go-to channels to promote your business. This course combines the best practice of both platforms to launch cost effective campaigns that generate returns. Focused on Hands-On.
Digital Advertising (Google & Facebook) Hands-On
Want to reach your customers online? This 3-day course teaches you how to advertise online and turn your business goals into an online marketing campaign to attract new customers and optimize your ad spend.
You will learn how to set up and run successful Google Ads and Facebook campaigns to meet your advertising goals, remarketing to maintain top-of-mind (brand and product) awareness, and more importantly, how to measure and maximize results to improve your return on investment across various advertising channels.
The course modules are split into theory, group discussions and hands-on practice for comprehensive learning. In no time, you’ll be an expert in setting up text ads, image ads and remarketing ads on Google and Facebook and be on your way to tracking campaign performance that meets your business goals.
Skills You Will Learn
✓ Set up text ads on Google Search Network.
✓ Set up image ads on Google Display Network (i.e. Straits Times, SGX, PropertyGuru, YouTube).
✓ Set up Facebook ads including Custom Audiences.
✓ Set up Re-marketing ads on Google and Facebook.
✓ Track campaign performance and optimize ad spend.
Curriculum For This Course
- Why Google Ads
- About Google Search Network
- Basic terminology
- How ads are ranked and displayed
- Ad auction and quality score
- Ad formats and quality of ads
- What you actually pay
- Keyword match types
- Adwords search campaign best practices
- Optimizing Google Adwords search campaign
- Setting up Google Ads account
- Campaign settings
- Navigating Google Ads interface
- How to choose keywords
- Set up ad groups and ads
- Set up ad extensions
- Setting budget and bids
- Conversion tracking
- Segmenting campaign data
- Viewing reports
- Finding your customers in GDN
- Ad formats and gallery
- Best practices
- Optimization on GDN
- Advanced optimization on GDN
- Creating a GDN campaign
- Contextual targeting, placements, interest and keywords
- Advanced targeting options (Remarketing)
- YouTube advertising model
- YouTube video ad formats
- Create image and video ads
- Understanding various campaign objective to meet your marketing goal/s
- Differences between GDN and Facebook
- Why you need to do things differently with Facebook ads
- Targeting correctly on Facebook (demographics, location, interests, connections, pages)
- Choosing where to place ads (Facebook, Facebook Audience Network, Instagram, Messenger)
- Managing bids, budgets, ad scheduling
- Setup Facebook Pixel
- Best Practices when creating ads
- Creating and using custom and lookalike audiences
- Retargeting to visitors who have already shown interest in your business
- Knowing which metrics matter most when driving visitors to your website
- How to optimize you campaign
Content Of Lesson
More About the Course
- For best learning experience: 2 devices i.e. laptop/tablet, excluding mobile phones, are recommended when attending the course
- Learner will gain exclusive privileges to ongoing support for lifelong learning through enriching content, events and workshops.
Who Should Attend?
This course for participants who want to focus solely on setting up campaigns in Google and Facebook. A Certificate of Completion will be awarded after the course.
✓ Business owners and entrepreneurs who want to get more business online.
✓ Client side marketers who want to learn best practices used in an agency to deploy campaigns in-house.
At emarsity, we want to make sure our learners have a full grasp of the course attended. Therefore, post-course support is critical to ensure your learnings are clearly understood.
Our comprehensive Post Course Support Package comprises the following:
✓ 1 x Free Refresher Course.
Attend the course again within 6 months to refresh/reinforce your knowledge. Limited to 2 refresher seats per course, so you must reserve your seat in advance.
✓ Video Recordings
Course video recordings to go through any areas you missed or are unclear about.
✓ 6 Months Email Support.
Email us your queries after the course, we will point out where you can improve.
About this programme
About the Institute of Banking and Finance Singapore
The Institute of Banking and Finance Singapore (IBF) is the national accreditation and certification agency for financial industry competency in Singapore under the IBF Standards. Find out more on www.ibf.org.sg
About the IBF Standards
The IBF Standards are a set of competency standards for financial skills. These Standards are developed in partnership with industry leaders and provide a professional development and skills roadmap for financial sector practitioners to excel in their respective job roles. They currently cover 12 industry segments in the financial sector.
About IBF Certification for Level 2 and/or 3 Programmes
A practitioner who successfully completes an IBF Level 2 and/or 3 Programme with at least 3 years of relevant experience will be conferred the IBF Advanced (IBFA) certification status. T&Cs apply. Find out more about IBF certification and its benefits on bit.ly/whybeibfcertified
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Online Live, over Zoom
6 months Post Course Support
6 months Free Refresher Course
Certificate of Completion
Testimonials From Learners
Attended the 3 days Google & Facebook ads course by Eng Yeow. He is really patient and approachable in guiding and teaching to us. It is insightful and informative, learnt a lot from this course.
An informative course that is both relevant and practical. Lecturer Eng Yeow explained the concepts well. He was very patient in guiding the class navigate the interface, and provided us with ample useful tips.
Lee Yow Siang
“Digital Advertising Hands-on” is a very practical course that bring us through the process of advertising on FB and GG. Eng Yeow shared alot not just what’s on theory but also from his personal experience on what to avoid and how to save cost and advertise with results. Highly recommended.
My 3rd course with Emarsity with different trainer. Each individual always take extra steps to value add and impart the knowledge.
The admin team + trainer + course support team are very helpful and patient.
Recently i attended Google and Facebook Ads by Eng Yeow, Highly recommend, perfect for beginners!
1) The trainer is very patient and attentive!
2) The guide book is very helpful, and can be used for future reference
3) Basic knowledge on Google ads and FB ads and how to optimize ads – can apply my knowledge easily
Post course support is available as well!
Hi! I’ve attended the Google Adwords course by Emarsity, and learned a lot of new things from the course, the trainer, Eng Yeow, is very knowledgeable on the subjects, he is patient and friendly in conducting the course. I also appreciate all staffs making the registration/arrangements for the class, smoothly. Thanks !
I’ve attended the Google Adwords course by Emarsity, the trainer Eng Yeow is very knowledgeable. i have learned a lot of new things from the course to growth my business. I would highly recommend this course to the business owner who wanted to grow their revenue through digital marketing.