The new wave of AI tools has revolutionised the way we live and work. For example, in the area of content creation for digital marketing, there are many Generative AI tools that are able to instantaneously churn out highly usable text, images, audio, and video.
Although there is the immediate advantage of saving time and resources, we should tread carefully as the circumstances surrounding their use are still evolving and controversial. In this 1-hour talk, we will explore the latest developments and issues regarding the use of Generative AI tools for content creation.
1. What is Generative AI and how does it work?
2. An Overview of Generative AI tools incl. ChatGPT, Midjourney, Pictory, and Beatoven
3. Try your hand at creating an AI image from your own sketch!
4. Issues regarding the use of Generative AI incl. copyright, duplication, security, and factual inaccuracies
5. The Future of AI: widespread integration, data corruption, job displacement, existential threat
Don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to elevate your digital marketing endeavors. Register for a spot now!
Details: 05 Oct 2023, Thurs, 8-9pm
Chris Minjoot is a senior marketing and communications professional with over 29 years’ experience as an in-house practitioner and as a consultant servicing clients from a wide range of industries. He possesses the unique combination of strategic, creative, technical, and writing skills critical for today’s integrated marketing needs.
A communications graduate, he was part of the team responsible for branding MindChamps (conceptualised its name) and establishing it as the #1 premium preschool in Singapore. His passion for education has led him to develop curricula and lecture on a wide range of marketing subjects including copywriting, content marketing, and social media. He possesses the WSQ Advanced Certificate in Learning & Performance (ACLP).