Using Google alerts to spy on your competitors online
Watch this video to learn about how to use Google alerts to get notified via email for:
- Spy on your competitor’s online activity
- Social listening: listen to what people are saying about your brand on social media. Respond when necessary to engage your audience
- Website security: monitor spam pages that appear on your site, normally a sign that your website has been hacked
- Get ideas on what to write for your content marketing
- Find new guest posting opportunities
- Lookout for cool new jobs!
Stay ahead of the curve with weekly updates
Get fresh insights about SEO, PPC, and social media to grow your business. Sign up for the newsletter today!
Eng Yeow is the principal trainer at emarsity, he possesses over 6 years of experience in the major online advertising platforms.
About the author
Eng Yeow possess a vast and diverse digital experience with 10 years of programming background at Singapore Technologies and Agilent Technologies. His keen interest in running a digital business saw him moving on to digital marketing where he started up a comparison shopping site and advancing to data analytics tracking campaign performances and strategizing for online business performance.
Since then he has been a dedicated SEM consultant with over 6 years of experience –helping MNC and SME brands successfully drive leads to their websites and online campaigns. National Instruments, Fuji Xerox, Autodesk and e2i are some of the clients who have also engaged his expertise to conduct SEM corporate classes for their marketing teams.
An NTU graduate, Eng Yeow is a certified SEM professional with Google and Bing ads. He also possesses vast experiences in major online advertising platforms which include Google, Yahoo, Bing, Facebook and LinkedIn.