WSQ Course Registration
Please fill in the details below to enroll for our WSQ course.
Please note that your application will be screened for suitability based on the selected course entry requirement before we can confirm your enrollment.
Note about NRIC collection: Emarsity Pte Ltd is required under SkillsFuture Singapore Agency to collect your NRIC number for the purpose indicated below:
- Application of Training Grant
- Submission of Claim for Training Grant
- Sending of Training and Quality Outcome Survey by SSG
Refund Policy for Student Withdrawal
Learner is required to inform Emarsity if he/she wishes to withdraw from the course and complete a withdrawal and refund request form.
If the Learner withdraws from the course due to reasons unrelated to Emarsity, amount to be refunded to the student will be based on the following:
- 100% refund if written notice is received more than  days before Course Commencement Date
- 50% refund if written notice is received less than or equal to  days before Course Commencement Date
- 0% refund if written notice is received on or after Course Commencement Date
There will be a $50 admin fee if no payment has been made in cash.
Refund Policy for Non-Delivery of Course
Emarsity will inform the learner within three (3) working days upon knowledge of any of the following:
i) It does not commence the Course on the Course Commencement Date
ii) It terminates the Course before the Course Commencement Date
iii) It does not complete the Course by the Course Completion Date
iv) It terminates the Course before the Course Completion Date
Learners will be offered the following options:
- Refund course fee paid by the learner
- Reschedule to other same course run
Refund during Cooling-Off Period:
In line with CASE regulations, Emarsity will provide learners with a cooling-period of 5 days after the date of course registration. Emarsity will refund 100% of full course fee paid OR not pursue balance payment, if the learner submits a written notice of withdrawal to Emarsity within this cooling-off period. This will not apply if the learner has started or completed the course.